打印本文 Print  关闭窗口 Close  
English picture book sharing---Steg and the Tar Pit
Time:2018/12/24 16:19:27  








Steg is at the river bank with his friends.
斯特格和他的朋友们在河岸边。
Steg: What shall we do today?
今天我们要做什么呢?
Plod: Let’s all splash in the river!
让我们跳进河里吧!
Ig: We did that last week.
上周我们做过这个了。
Don: I’m sick of splashing!
我已经厌烦跳水了!
Dac: Me too!
我也是!



Ig: Let’s make a den in the forest.
那就让我们在森林里造一个巢穴。 
Don: No, we did that last week, too.
不,我们上周也做过这个了。 
Steg: Let’s go to the tar pit then!
那就让我们去沥青坑吧! 
Plod: We can’t go there!
我们不能去那里! 
Ig: Plod is right.
Plod说的是对的。 
We can’t play in the tar pit.
我们不能再沥青坑里面玩的。 
Dac: We might fall into the tar.
我们也许会掉进坑里的。
 Don: Yes, and then we might get stuck!
是的,然后我们也许就会被困住了!
 But Steg runs off to the tar pit.
但是斯特格向沥青坑跑去了。

 

Plod: Come back, Steg! Come back!
回来,斯特格!快回来! 
Ig: You are too near the pit!
你离那个坑太近了! 
Don: You might fall into the tar!
你也许会掉进沥青里面! 
Steg: Look at me! Look at me!
快看我!快看我!
Dac: Look out, Steg!
当心,斯特格! 
Just then, Steg falls into the tar pit.
就在那时,斯特格掉落进了沥青坑里面。
Steg: Help! Help! I am stuck in the tar!
救命,救命啊!我被困在沥青里面了!


Ig: We can make a raft. It will float on the tar.
我们可以做一个筏。它会在沥青上面浮起来。
So they make a raft from wood.
所以他们用木头做了一个木筏。
 Dac: We’ll push the raft into
the tar pit now, Steg.
斯特格,我们现在会把木筏推到沥青坑中。

Don: Get on it when it comes to you.
当它漂向你的时候爬上去。

Steg: I can’t! I’m stuck!
我做不到!我被困住了!
Plod: Yes you can. Just keep cool.
你可以的!只要你保持冷静。
Dac: It’s coming. That’s it, Steg!
它来了。你可以的,斯特格!
Ig: You can do it!
你能做到的!
Steg: Yes! I can get on the raft!
是的!我可以爬上木筏的!
Steg’s friends pull him back to dry land.
斯特格的朋友们把他拉回了干干的陆地上。
Dac: Get that tar off you, Steg!
斯特格,快把你身上的沥青除掉!
Don: Yes, you smell!
是的,你闻闻!

Steg: Thank you for getting me out!
真的谢谢你们救我出来!
Steg hugs his friends.
斯特格拥抱了他的朋友们。
Dac: Yuck! Now we need toget the tar off us, too!
真恶心!现在我们也需要把身上的沥青抹掉了!
Ig: But how can we get it off?
但是我们要怎样才能弄掉沥青呢?

Don: Let’s all splash in the river.
让我们都跳进河里吧。
Plod: Yes! Just like I said in the first place. Let’s all splash in the river!
是的!就像我一开始说的那样。让我们一起跳进河里吧!

打印本文 Print  关闭窗口 Close